Office Space in Alie Street, London, E, E1
Ready to move in
This space is available on all-inclusive flexible terms.
With a history of tailoring and the wool trade, Alie Street has always been associated with creativity and innovation. Following the regeneration of Aldgate, the time has come for the next generation to take their place and make their mark.
• Full refurbishment and extension of existing office building, exposing industrial features.
• HVAC System: Each office space is provided with simultaneous Heating & Cooling System with multiple fan coil units on each floor.
• Fresh air delivered from a high efficiency heat recover ventilation unit via open ductwork.
• 2 x 10 person passenger lifts serving all floors.
• Generous floor to ceiling heights of up to 3.3m.
• Widely spaced column grid.
• Raised floors with exposed galvanised steel floor tiles.
• Low energy LED lighting.
• Fibre optic, high speed internet enabled by Hyperoptic.
• Telecommunication lines for lifts and Red Care services provided by BT Openreach, Virgin Media and Zayo capability.
• Photovoltaic generating electricity system.
• CCTV, Video Entry system and key fob access.
• South facing terrace to sixth floor and duel aspect terraces to seventh floor roof.
• Cycle racks for 36 bikes and lockers.
• 3 showers and changing area.
• Eco-friendly biodiverse roof.
• Openable windows.
Aldgate East (2 mins walk)
- District Line
Aldgate Station (2 mins walk)
Features & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Access To Other Nationwide Centres
- Super high speed internet
- IT Support
- Meeting Rooms
- Reception Area
Based on your needs, I will arrange for you to view (in person or via video-call) a customised shortlist of properties. Our service is free and we will negotiate the best price for you.