About the space
Originally built in 1717 as a hunting lodge, Hillingdon House was sold to the Government in 1915 for use during the First World War, and in 1917 the RAF were based there. With military functions ceasing in 2010 at RAF Uxbridge, Hillingdon House has now been converted into a luxury serviced office facility.
Situated near Uxbridge High Street and St Andrews Park, historic Hillingdon House has access to ample shopping facilities, restaurants, and lush green spaces.
The building offers a range of modern furnished office spaces, parking, free tea & coffee, free meeting rooms, free super-fast internet, free lockers, flexible contracts, an on-site cafe, breakout spaces, and 24 hour access.
The space can be let as a whole or split into smaller suites ranging from 1 desk to 180.