Office Space in St Peter's GateCharles Street, Sunderland, SR
SR6 0AN•Sunderland•Sunderland•Ref 8640
Ready to move in
This space is available on all-inclusive flexible terms.
Brilliant offices available with some FREE benefits included with every tenancy:
- FREE parking permits for tenants and visitors on-site!
- FREE usage of various-sized meeting rooms equipped with a display screen for mirroring from a laptop or any HDMI enabled device for an awesome 16 hours a week!
At St Peter's Gate we have various-sized offices available for rent at very affordable prices with many features included in the rental as standard. Features include, but not limited to:
- Utilities in the form of heating, electricity, and water rates included as standard.
- Comprehensive reception service fully manned by friendly professional staff during office hours.
- Usage of the on-site postal sorting and distribution service. Postage stamps are subject to cost.
- Fully serviced air-conditioning units in some offices with adaptive temperature controls.
- Shared kitchen facilities on each floor complemented with water dispensers.
- Shower facilities available on two floors.
- Fully operational guest WiFi available throughout the building.
- 24 hour security service and fully operational CCTV coverage of the building.
- Easy in, easy out tenancy contracts with no exit fees whatsoever.
We also offer great value when it comes to additional services which include, but not limited to:
- Reliable Superfast Fibre internet connectivity with download speeds of up to 200mbps.
- Telephone line rental services with a reduced rate calling plan.
- Registered company office capabilities directly to St Peter’s Gate.
- Printing, laminating, binding, and scanning services available during office hours.
Situated in a prime location on the banks of the river wear in Sunderland, St Peter's Gate benefits from gorgeous riverside views whilst being easy to access via car or public transport. The closest metro station is only 7 minutes’ walk away with direct train links to Newcastle International Airport as well as two national rail stations (Newcastle Central Station and Sunderland Station).
St Peter's Gate is also a short walking distance from Sunderland city centre which has all sorts of shops and restaurants as well as plenty of entertainment places such as a well-renown cinema and an established theatre.
Contact us today to discuss your needs in full and to see whether St Peter’s Gate is the perfect place for you!
St Peters (7 mins walk)
Sunderland (7 mins walk)
Features & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Access To Other Nationwide Centres
- Air Conditioning
- Bike Racks
- DDA Compliant
- Fruit & Snacks
- Super high speed internet
- IT Support
- Mail Forwarding
- Meeting Rooms
- Non Branded Offices
- Car Parking
- Printing/Scan Equipment
- Reception Area
Based on your needs, I will arrange for you to view (in person or via video-call) a customised shortlist of properties. Our service is free and we will negotiate the best price for you.
Offices You’ve Looked At
Dayananda Sagar University, Kudlu Gate, Hongasandra Village, Begur Hobli Hosur Road, 560068