Office Space in Northuberland Street, HD1
Ready to move in
This space is available on all-inclusive flexible terms.
An office is much more than four walls. It’s a space to create, collaborate and grow. So, you need to look beyond the bare essentials such as high speed broadband and a great location. Your office should allow you to be brilliant too.
The Media Centre is a not-for-profit organisation committed to supporting business growth, employment opportunities and talent development within Huddersfield’s creative and digital industries. We welcome more than 500 people through our doors on a daily basis, and provide workspace and support services to over 200 of the region’s most exciting SMEs. We’ve also got meeting, conference rooms and event space for hire; a constantly jam-packed calendar of our own gigs, exhibits, arts and culture listings; live-work studios and more
We offer over 62,000 sq ft of office space in total, ranging from stripped-back minimalist shells to rooms steeped in heritage. Whatever you’re looking for – from 139 sq ft upwards – let us help you find the perfect ‘home’ for your business.
The Media Centre has a collection of four buildings that make up one of the most vibrant creative and digital districts in the Leeds city region. Each stylishly and sympathetically developed to reflect the old and new that makes Huddersfield so unique.
In terms of our geographical location, we’re in the heart of the town centre, within seconds of the shops, cafés and wider business districts. Huddersfield train station is only two minutes away, providing great links to Leeds, Manchester and beyond.
Whichever office space you choose, you can take advantage of the host of benefits The Media Centre has to offer:
• The highest spec IT and telephony provision and support
• State-of-the-art security, so you know your business is always in safe hands
• 24-hour site access, because working life isn’t always 9-5
• Regular networking opportunities to help you meet and connect
• Meeting rooms and event space
• Exclusive special offers in our on-site café bar
• Use of modern kitchen, toilet and shower facilities
• All post sorted ready for collection at reception each morning
• Flexible terms
• Easy lift access
• A full range of administration support/bureau services if and when you need them.
Huddersfield (2 mins walk)
Lockwood (21 mins walk)
Features & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Access To Other Nationwide Centres
- Air Conditioning
- Bike Racks
- Breakout Space
- Cafe/Restaurant On-Site
- Cleaning Services
- DDA Compliant
- Event Spaces
- Event Talks
- Super high speed internet
- Hot Desking
- IT Support
- Mail Forwarding
- Meeting Rooms
- Non Branded Offices
- Printing/Scan Equipment
- Reception Area
Based on your needs, I will arrange for you to view (in person or via video-call) a customised shortlist of properties. Our service is free and we will negotiate the best price for you.