About the space
Be inspired by unparalleled views of Chicago’s central business district. Featuring awe-inspiring custom light fixtures by acclaimed artist Leo Villareal, this 60-story office complex boasts a 16-story atrium linking two buildings. Located in the iconic West Loop, the workspace offers easy access to all seven “L” train and subway lines and both commuter train stations.
That means your team is always close to the city’s countless entertainment and dining options as well as surrounding neighborhoods and Midway and O’Hare International Airports.
Here you will find private office space from a spacious 2 person office to a 48 person office with interior private office and interior private conference room.
Conference rooms rentals also available. Board room for 18 persons or 10 person conference room with Audio/visual equipment.
Hot desks also available.
• 5 minute walk to Union and Ogilvie Stations. Quincy L stop connecting to purple, brown, orange and pink lines.
• Access to all global Studio locations- effortless booking through app.
• On site concierge services
• 9 High Tech conference rooms- stream onto TV via wireless and phone conference capabilities.
• Private wellness/ mothers room.
• Premium interiors, sit stand desks and ergonomic Steel Case chairs
• On site state of the art fitness center and private classes
• 8 private phone booths
• Exclusive member access to onsite Sky Lounge and R29 Bar.
• Educational and networking events.
• 2-3 weekly member events. Monday breakfasts, happy hours etc.
• Event space
• Blue Stone Lane coffee, tea and spa water daily.
• Free printing
• Heated garage parking- valet, car wash and maintenance.
• Bike Storage
• complete IT solutions
All of your tech and communications needs, including secure private networks and printing services.
• fully furnished
Premium furniture and top-of-the-line acoustics give you the comfort to optimize your team’s productivity.
• convenience meets comfort
Enjoy concierge service and daily cleaning as well as amenities such as fresh fruit water.
• curated spaces
Conference rooms and lounges are designed to be versatile workspaces that cater to all your needs.
• the only ZO.sm in town
From food and fitness to education and travel, on-demand services are a tap away with ZO.
• peace and quiet
Private calls and quiet discussions are no problem with diverse common spaces and private phone booths.
• unlimited access
Enjoy our member portal and app as well as access to other Studio locations around the globe.
• beyond the office
From leadership seminars to happy hours to wellness activities, take advantage of frequent events and programs for members.