Digital Marketing Specialist
- Start date: September 2023
- Working hours: 9 – 17.30 (1h lunch break)
- Location: 20 Farringdon Street, EC4A
- Role: Full-time
- Type: Office-based
- Line manager: Chief Marketing Officer
- Salary: based on experience
An experienced digital specialist to help drive our online strategy and increase our position in the digital space. This role is for an individual who masters digital operational marketing and utilises data to recommend improvements and new opportunities. The key focus is lead generation, customer retention via automatization and new channel opportunities via multi-channel marketing. Marketing disciplines will be in the following areas: SEO, Email Marketing, Paid/Sponsored advertisement, Content Marketing, and Social Media. A plus to have experience with UX optimisation.
The role is office based in Farringdon, EC4 in which you will be expected to be in, Monday to Friday.
Area of responsibility
- Manage online and paid initiatives implementing optimisations to improve lead generation.
- SEO support in line with the growth and improvement of officefreedom.com and other domains, liaising with SEO agencies.
- Work with the SEO agency to improve local SEO for key areas.
- Monitoring SEMRush and other tracking platforms for digital visibility improvements vis-à-vis competitors.
- Work with the DEV team to ensure optimal lead tracking: emails, website forms and phone calls.
- On-page optimization, blog creation and thought leadership pieces.
- Digital PR campaigns for link-building purposes.
- Own creative campaigns from design including creating engaging ads and briefing partners to ensure accurate messaging and target audience.
- Drive lead acquisition strategies via email marketing to generate new leads and re-engage the existing database customers.
- Manage the email sends including schedule, setup, list management, customer segmentation, deliverability, and reporting.
- Segment data to ensure messages are personalized and relevant for customers.
- Improve automation and nurture journeys based on customer behaviour.
- Create and execute the social media strategy and social content plan across all relevant social media channels, in order to support the business strategy.
- Use analytics to interpret data and make recommendations and improvements.
- Review and report on all digital marketing strategies and implementation.
- Work closely with sales to understand account-based selling processes to ensure they’re supported with digital marketing tools and collateral.
- Marketing degree related to digital and strategic marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, specifically within B2B service organisations.
- Strong experience in lead generation on various platforms.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing paid search, marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Team player with a mature attitude to getting the job done.
- Strong ability to work and communicate with senior stakeholders
- Professional and presentable.
- Reporting research results
- Process improvement
About Office Freedom
We are a UK based brokerage established 29 years ago by Richard Smith, who remains our CEO. He has spent the last 29 years aggregating a platform centralising all serviced offices in the UK and globally. In effect, this means that we can serve any requirement in any given country as long as there’s stock available.
We act as the middleman between the tenant (client) and the landlord (partner) in which we scan the market and present the client with the best options fitting their requirement. Then we arrange viewings for them and finally negotiate directly on their behalf with the landlord to ensure the best possible outcome for the client.
We are present in more than 100 countries with more than 15,000 properties, though only with offices in the UK and the US (our second largest revenue driven market).
Contact us if you’re interested!
Please send your CV and cover letter to Julie Kold at [email protected]