Flex Provider Coordinator
Responsible to: Chief Marketing Officer
Working hours: 37 hours per week
Monday-Thursday: 9-17.30 / Friday 9-17.00 (1-hour lunch every day)
Salary based on experience
We are expanding and are looking to recruit a Flex Provider Coordinator to join the Marketing Department in close collaboration with the Sales Department.
The core of the role is to maintain and expand our partner relationships with providers of space in the UK, US and globally. As the core of our company is a brokering platform maintaining and expanding our inventory is crucial for 1) website conversions and 2) introducing a selection of properties to clients looking to take office space. The key focus is to maintain and expand our listings within Central London and support the sales team with ad hoc listings for new requirements in areas, where we don’t have sufficient stock coverage.
You will be communicating directly with our providers helping them with their listings, but also reaching out to ones that we don’t currently work with. It’s a role for someone who’s very structured, organised, and outgoing. The day-to-day work is admin-based and speaking to providers. To get to understand the market and the companies that we work with it’s very beneficial to attend events with the sales team/marketing team.
The role is well-suited for someone who enjoys spinning several plates at once whilst maintaining structure and process to ensure that all tasks are catered to in a timely manner. You will be speaking to landlords daily as well as clients which is why it is important to be comfortable on the phone.
The role is office based in Farringdon, EC4 which you will be expected to be in, Monday to Friday.
Area of responsibility
- Maintain and manage existing partnerships with Business Providers.
- Establish new partnerships with Business Providers.
- Create new listings for new locations when new office space is opening for existing/new providers.
- Amend existing listings for business centres should they get in contact with updates
- Ensure all new business centres receive our Terms and Conditions and store them correctly on file
- Stay up to date with commercial newsletters to see what business centres are opening and liaise with external partners to get them listed on our site
- Stay up to date with what needs de-listing depending on the current market
- Send a breakdown of all listings and delisting to the sales team at the end of each day and week
- Liaise with the Sales Team to ensure all areas globally and nationally are covered on our site
- Ensure that all business centres have a specific point of contact to grant access to our BC Portal (to manage listings)
- Manage changes made by providers using the BC Portal.
- Ensure that Central London, Major Cities, the US, and ROW current listings are inserted correctly in Salesforce.
- Ensure a thorough area search is done where there is a discrepancy of business centres in a specific area (globally and internationally)
- 3-5 years of work experience
- B2B or B2C experience (+2 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English)
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365 (Microsoft)
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to self-manage and work as part of a team
- Solid understanding and navigation of a CRM system (SalesForce)
- Knowledge about the real estate industry is not a must, but nice to have
About Office Freedom
We are a UK-based brokerage established 29 years ago by Richard Smith, who remains our CEO. He has spent the last 29 years aggregating a platform centralising all serviced offices in the UK and globally. In effect, this means that we can serve any requirement in any given country as long as there’s stock available.
We act as the middleman between the tenant (client) and the landlord (partner) in which we scan the market and present the client with the best options fitting their requirement. Then we arrange viewings for them and finally negotiate directly on their behalf with the landlord to ensure the best possible outcome for the client.
We are present in more than 100 countries with more than 20,000 properties, though only with offices in the UK and the US (our second largest revenue-driven market).
If this role is something of interest to you, please send your CV to [email protected]