Let me help you with your search
Julie Cecilia Baum Kold
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 888 989 0007
You can search the entire market here
- • We'll arrange viewings
- • Customise a shortlist of properties
- • Negotiate the best price for you
our service is 100% free for tenants
Located at the heart of Manchester city centre, Neo has been fully redeveloped to offer modern and collaborative workspace. Whether you’re looking for a single coworking desk, a small serviced office or a larger managed solution, Neo has you covered.
Our serviced offices can give you your own private space with all the advantages of a professional support team. Neo has three floors of dedicated studio spaces which can accommodate from 2 to 14 people. These come with everything you need to hit the ground running including furniture, high speed internet and telephones.
An on-site community engagement manager curates a regular programme of business, social and wellbeing events, giving you the opportunity to network, meet your neighbours, learn something new and share ideas. The community steering group also gives you a say in how the building is run.
At the core of the Neo community is a floor of shared spaces which play host to a programme of carefully curated community events. The spaces include an open air roof terrace, a communal lounge with screen and open-plan kitchen and coworking area. A dedicated digital art installation can also be found in the reception area.
With Neo as your base, you can enjoy all that Manchester city centre has to offer. Just a stone’s throw from Piccadilly Gardens, Neo couldn’t be better connected, with one of the city’s main bus and tram hubs on its doorstep. Piccadilly mainline rail station is just an 8-minute walk away, with hourly connections to London that take just over 2 hours and regular connections across the rest of the country.
Piccadilly train station - 8 minute walk
Piccadilly Gardens metrolink & bus stops - 2 minute walk
• Close to transport links
• High quality coffee, tea and filtered water in the communal lounge and kitchen
• 24 hour access
• On-site customer service team
• On-site meeting and conferencing space
• 25% discount on all meeting room bookings
• Natural light in all studio spaces via floor to ceiling glazing
• Private call booths
• Bluetooth building & suite access
• Superfast WIFI
• Bike store, shower and change
• Daily cleaning
• Roof terrace
• On-site Community & Engagement Manager
• Regular business, wellbeing and social events
• 5 shared meeting rooms including a screening room
• 26 hours of free meeting room use per month
• Telephony package included with 2,000 minutes