- • We'll arrange viewings
- • Customise a shortlist of properties
- • Negotiate the best price for you
- 24/7 access
- Air Conditioning
- Cleaning Services
- Hot Drinks
- Gym and fitness room
- Super high speed internet
- Mail Forwarding
- Meeting Rooms
- Reception Area
Our brand new Midtown West Center comprises the entire 17th floor of 250 West 55th Street, (between Broadway and 8th Avenue), a 39 story, Leed CS Gold, state of the art, trophy skyscraper steps from Columbus Circle and Central Park as well as Hearst Magazines', Deutsche Bank's and CNN’s North American Headquarters. It is within 1 block of Carnegie Hall, Universal Music and within 6 blocks of the spectacular Lincoln Center.
Our 250 West 55th Street Center is a combination of sophistication, elegance and professionalism, and boasts:
• - 48 state-of-the-art, private and furnished offices
• - High-speed internet & VoIP phones
• - Luxurious conference rooms & team rooms
• - Lovely cafe and wellness room
• - Exceptional and highly experienced management team dedicated to our clientele
Our Center boasts extraordinary views of the Hudson River, midtown Manhattan and spectacular sunsets, as well as, an extensive collection of original modern art curated by Ric Michel Fine Art.
The Center is within 1 block of the Columbus Circle Subway Hub with the Broadway Subway Lines 1 and 2 as well as the A, C, B, and D subway lines.
250 West 55th Street is a 39 story Leed CS Gold commercial sky scraper designed by the renowned Skidmore Owings & Merrill whose 660' tower is setback to provide a maximum amount of daylight and views. 250 West 55th Street’s very prestigious tenant roster includes two of the premiere global law firms and hedge funds.