- • We'll arrange viewings
- • Customise a shortlist of properties
- • Negotiate the best price for you
- 24/7 access
- Access To Other Nationwide Centres
- Air Conditioning
- IT Support
- Car Parking
- Printing/Scan Equipment
Serviced Offices and Virtual Offices Melbourne:
Smart business people know that creating the right impression is important. Take your business to the "next level" by lifting your professional image with a serviced office or virtual office within our serviced offices.
Our shared serviced office space provides you with the highest quality facilities - conference rooms, receptionist, furnishings, copiers, phone and internet - at a fraction of the cost you would expect. You lease only the size of office you need today, the other facilities are shared. We look after the staff, equipment and daily administration while you concentrate on growing your business.
A serviced office is the answer for a growing business that wishes to project a professional image and have the equipment and resources needed to get up and running quickly at a reduced cost.
A virtual office is the “office you have when you don’t have an office”. It gives you the professional image you need to impress your clients while you do most of your work from home or elsewhere.
- No Security Bonds – Pay first months rents and away you go
- No need for fixed term contracts unless potential tenant wished to have such for peace of mind
- No Connection costs for telephone and or internet
- No Charge for front door key and office key
- Among other benefits our position has free all day street parking which is a major issue
Additional serviced office facilities:
- Latest fit out and technology
Conference room with tele-conferencing, plasma screen for presentations and meeting rooms
Professional Answering Service from your own personal receptionist
Custom design furnishings
Professional image and presentation
Easy parking for you and your visitors
24hr access to serviced offices (individually alarmed)
Ability to grow your shared office space as your business expands (1- 4 persons)
Internal referral network
The ideal location