SOS Business Centre of the Month award September: LEO Offices at 78-79 Pall Mall
Luxury is the word for this month’s BC of the Month award. A huge congratulations to London Executive Offices for their business centre at 78 – 79 Pall Mall!
LEO pride themselves on providing lavish office environments that focus on premium offerings in prime locations. 78-79 Pall Mall is no exception. The office building is wholly owned by LEO and the whole building is fully air conditioned and furnished.
Sally Swales, Business Centre Manager for 78-79 Pall Mall outlined some of the buildings best features for us:
1. The stunning period surrounds are complemented by a customer lounge. The customer lounge provides a relaxed, private area where customers can meet in comfort or take time away from their office. Newspapers, magazines and complimentary teas and coffees are provided. A private telephone booth is located adjacent to the lounge for confidential conversations.
2. Four beautifully appointed meeting rooms, accommodating up to 16 delegates with video conferencing facilities.
3. Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Green Park, Charing Cross and Piccadilly stations are all within easy reach. Pall Mall is a landmark location which runs parallel to the Mall and is also home to St James’s Palace which is still an official royal residence.
The building has a mix of tenants, including many high level executive search agencies. The high quality specification of the building and its address, with its Mayfair feel, lends itself to a varied range of both start up and established businesses.
Many areas within the building have been refurbished and benefit from a high end fixtures and fittings, including the reception.
A shower room with complimentary toiletries and linen provides for tenants wishing to cycle to work or stop at the gym on the way to the office.
Kitchens are fully-fitted and contemporary with espresso machines and microwaves provided.
Also included at LEO's Pall Mall business centre:
- 44 fully furnished serviced offices, Four meeting rooms, customer lounge and video conferencing facilities
- The building is wholly by LEO
- Resilient dedicated, 5 MB bandwidth, building wide WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
- 24/7 access
- Air conditioning throughout
- Bicycle storage (subject to availability)
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with espresso machines and microwaves
- Shower room with complimentary toiletries and linen
- Professional cleaning throughout the day
- In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
As a Landmark address within the LEO portfolio, 78-79 Pall Mall is and will continue to be a beautifully maintained building.
Finally, we asked Sally what her favourite thing about the business centre is:
The immediate area surrounding our location is a fantastic place to work. With Green Park, Berkeley Sq and Piccadilly Circus all within close walking distance. Furthermore, the Business Centre team are a very professional but extremely fun group to work within on a daily basis.
Congratulations again LEO!
Interested in entering your business centre for our Business Centre of the Month award? Contact our marketing team at [email protected]