The Regent Street Shop Windows Project
The Regent Street Windows Project includes iconic architects such as Marks Barfield who was part of the design process behind the London Eye, Shoreditch based architects HUT and Menswear brand Duchamp.
The full list of architects taking part in the Regent Street Windows Project 2011 are:
1. HUT with Aquascutum
2. Glowacka Rennie Architects and Millimetre with Hoss Intropia .
3. OSA (Office for Subversive Architecture) with Ted Baker London
4. Craft Pegg with the National Geographic Store
5. DSDHA/Diploma Unit 11 at London Metropolitan University with Banana Republic
6. Honey with Duchamp
7. Duggan Morris Architects with Ferrari
8. Marks Barfield Architects with Gant
9. Scott Brownrigg with Uniqlo
10.Ian McChesney with Levis
Regent Street is located in the heart of London’s West End and has over Seventy Five UK and International flagship stores. It is London’s ultimate shopping and lifestyle destination and Europe’s first purpose built shopping street. Regent Street is owned by The Crown Estate which is currently investing one billion pounds into the street, creating an international retail destination and premier business address.
The Regent Street Windows Project is an initiative of the RIBA and the Regent Street Association. www.regentstreetonline.com
Click here for more information
Click here to view office space on Regent Street